Teens will spend three weeks in Israel exploring all the thrills of the Jewish homeland on our Israel Journey program, then take an additional four days to uncover the breathtaking beauty of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates on our Abraham Accords Extension.
Jun 27 - Jul 21, 2023 Available
LAND COST (REGULAR PRICE): $8,560
Price after November 17, 2022
- Accommodations (hotels, bungalows, country lodging & camp bunk)
- All meals
- All programming
- Private transportation
- Medical insurance
- Laundry service
- Gratuity for program staff
See how Israel has turned the desert into an oasis on our flagship travel program, Israel Journey. This transformative experience starts in the Old City of Jerusalem, where you’ll explore thousands of years of Jewish history. In between, you’ll see the natural beauty of the land in the northern Galilee region, soak up the sunshine in the southern Negev desert, and feel the vibrant energy of urban Tel Aviv as you forge a personal connection with the Jewish homeland.
Then, teens will extend their adventure by flying into the United Arab Emirates for an additional four days of exploration. We’re calling it the Abraham Accords Extension! Pretty neat, right?
Cross these trip highlights off your UAE bucket list:
- Watch the Dubai Dancing Water Fountains, a choreographed water show with music and lights that will dazzle and captivate you
- Enjoy a moment of pure bliss as you take in the stunning view of the Persian Gulf from Atlantis The Palm, a luxury hotel sitting on the edge of the world-famous Palm Island
- Go on a shopping spree at Dubai Mall, the most visited retail and lifestyle destination in the world situated in the heart of Downtown Dubai
Discover 3,000 years of Jewish history and traditions in Jerusalem’s Old City
Float in the Dead Sea and scale the heights of Masada to watch the sunrise
Go dune bashing and try sand surfing down the vast Dubai Dunes during a desert safari
View the manmade Palm Islands from the top of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building
Raft down the Jordan River and swim under the Ein Gedi desert waterfalls
Experience Mahane Yehuda’s open-air market, the Nahalat Binyamin street festival, and nightlife on Ben Yehuda Street
Stop to see the Grand Mosque, the largest in the country, and take a breathtaking tour of Qasr Al Watan, the Presidential Palace