We hope you will take the time to review this document in its entirety. In particular, please ensure that you have:
- Arranged travel to/from the departure airport or the pre-approved meeting point and submitted your travel plans to us.
- Uploaded a copy of your passport and ensured that it is valid for at least six months after our return date.
- Added a travel insurance policy (optional).
- Arranged for a local SIM or phone (optional) rental.
- Joined the program Whatsapp group for either teens or parents. (Only teen participants will be accepted into the teen group.)
- “Liked” BBYO Passport on Facebook – this is where we’ll post photo albums over the summer.
- Reviewed the Program Rules & Expectations together as a family.
- Reviewed the packing advice in this document.
- Reviewed BBYO Passport's commitment to:
- Reviewed your Israel trip specific FAQ Page and General FAQs page:
- Made a plan for accessing spending money during the program.
- Submitted all forms to your account: Physical Medical Form, Traveler’s Health Form, Passport Information, Flight Options, Traveler’s Insurance, Parent Release Form, Teen Release Form, 2021 Clearance Form.