BBYO is the leading, worldwide, pluralistic Jewish youth movement spanning 60+ countries engaging more than 65,000 teens worldwide. For nearly a century, BBYO has provided exceptional identity enrichment and leadership development experiences for hundreds of thousands of Jewish teens.
ABOUT BBYO PASSPORT
BBYO Passport is a leader in Jewish teen travel experiences, hosting nearly two thousand teens in grades 8–12 each year on summer travel programs throughout the world. Our programs inspire and connect Jewish teens around the globe through elements of active touring, community service, cultural exploration, and meaningful Jewish experiences. Membership in and prior involvement with BBYO is not needed to participate in our programs.
We currently offer four signature summer programs in Israel, as well as various travel experiences throughout Europe and the Americas.
WHY SHOULD MY ORGANIZATION PARTNER WITH BBYO PASSPORT?
We take the stress out of planning a trip for your Jewish teens. Our team will handle all the logistics like collecting payments, booking flights, and crafting an itinerary that incorporates your organization’s mission and needs. Best of all, there is no start-up cost to set up a trip with BBYO Passport!
We have partnered with camps, Jewish day schools, and other community organizations looking to elevate their member experience. Partners may send their own staff on trips or utilize BBYO’s robust network of carefully trained leaders.
Personalized customer service for staff and families
Customized webinars to recruit your families as well as pre-trip community calls
All on-the-ground costs for staff and participants (e.g., meals, accommodations, gratuities, etc.)
Private tour bus and guide for all trips, as well as a medic/guard and Israeli staff member for all programs in Israel
$3,000 RootOne travel vouchers for eligible participants traveling to Israel
Partners may provide one staff member for every 15 participants
BBYO covers travel, land costs, and provides a stipend for each staff member, as well as swag
Staff training prior to departure—covered by BBYO—with the opportunity to become Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) certified
Welcome packages sent to every teen registered for your experience
ISRAEL | DAY 3
Foundations of Jewish History in Jerusalem
- Walk the Rampart Walls of the Old City from Jaffa Gate to Zion Gate
- Enter the Old City at Zion Gate and explore the ancient neighborhoods of the Jewish Quarter
- Free time to explore and shop in the Jewish Quarter, including a pizur lunch
- Reflections at the Kotel—the Western Wall—and explore the Western Wall Tunnels
- City of David Excavations—discover the foundations of Jerusalem dating back to King David's time—then cool off in the spring-fed Hezekiah's Tunnel below Jerusalem
- Evening experience with your community's P2G Partnership region
EUROPE | DAY 3
The Ancient Empire of Rome
- Walk in the footsteps of the Roman Empire at the Colosseum and the Forum Romanum
- Explore Vatican City in the heart of Rome—see St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel
- Stand beside the massive Arch of Titus and view a depiction of the Temple Menorah that is believed to have been carried off to Rome after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE
- Afternoon spent volunteering at an organization connected to your community
- Kabbalat Shabbat services and dinner at the Oratorio Di Castro Synagogue
Send your up-and-coming leaders or reunite alumni on an immersive trip staffed by your teens’ favorite counselors to capstone their experience. We will help you make every bus ride, each hotel you stay at, and every moment of the trip, an extension of your community.