Interested in having a lasting impact on Jewish teens this summer? BBYO Passport is recruiting enthusiastic and experienced individuals to be madrichim (counselors) on our travel programs to Israel and around the world. Each program is staffed by 2-3 madrichim along with a licensed program leader/guide and other support staff. Learn more about the positions with this job description.
- Being at least four years removed from high school at the start of summer
(exceptions to be considered in special situations)
- Significant travel experience, preferably including participation in an Israel educational program
- Extensive leadership experience, preferably working with teenagers
- Strong Jewish background and demonstrated ability to lead an inclusive Shabbat experience
- High energy and ability to work within a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Please complete the following Staff Application. If you have any questions contact email@example.com. Compensation information will be provided during the interview process.